Sunday, October 19, 2014

My future, is that you?

My future, is that you?

I didnt see you from afar but somehow we crossed paths
To endure these violent waters we built rafts
Who would've known at first glance my heart would skip a beat
Taken by your presence, our conversation are my days peek
You tell me grip the wheel because slow & steady always wins the race
Fueled with compassion let me know when your ready, and ill set the pace
Put our previous relationships in the rearview, and focus on the now
No acting, no performance, no need to take a bow
ill postpone seeing the world just to be in yours
My heart is injured  & your spirit has all the cures 
Brick by brick, its only right that we build together 
Black clouds will pass us by well overcome any weather
Beauty impeccable, & mind 
stimulating
Heart penetrating, bond forever escalating 
Fluent in seduction & ambitious all the same
With undeniable loyalty, take my last name 
My future, is that you?

No comments:

Post a Comment